From its unassuming facade, you’ll be amazed by the Swan River Hotel’s opulent restaurant setting, enormous outdoor terrace and unobstructed riverside views.
Our seasonal menu boasts modern Australian cuisine with refined twists to ensure either a contemporary take on the classics or a unique Swan River Hotel creation.
Our kitchen & restaurant opens from 7am in the morning until 9pm in the evening, every day of the week, providing carefully cultivated breakfast, lunch and dinner options to our patrons and in-house guests. The versatility and near limitless size of the Swan River Hotel makes us the perfect destination for any occasion.
Whether it is an intimate dinner for two, corporate event or even on the biggest day of your life, we have something for every occasion and desired dining experience.
Call us on 08 94298088 for all bookings enquiries.
Food and Beverage Management Policy
The licensee and management of this property intend to provide a licenced venue where the public can relax and enjoy in a friendly environment. It is our aim that alcoholic beverages purchase and consumption will be responsibly handled by our guests and staffs.
Our staffs are properly trained to provide an excellent service in the same way that they are well aware of their duties. They will politely but firmly enforce the obligations and rights of the licensee relating to the sale and consumption of liquor on our premises.
Our business operates in accordance with the laws pertaining to the sale and supply of liquor at and from our premises. Our management and staff are committed on implementing these laws.on implementing these laws.
- Excessive or irresponsible consumption of liquor can be harmful to individuals and the community and the hotel recognise and acknowledge this.
- We are committed to serving alcohol in a responsible manner following the guidelines of the Director of Liquor Licensing. We do not intend to allow our customers to consume liquor to an extent that will be harmful for themselves or to others.
- Management is implementing methods to prevent or reduce excessive or irresponsible consumption of liquor.
- Juveniles will not be permitted in the premises if they are not accompanied by or under the supervision of a responsible adult.
- Our premises will operate in a way that will not be unduly disturbing or inconvenient for our neighbours, in respect of their rights. We expect and ensure that our customers behave in an appropriate manner while in the premises or leaving the premises.
- It is the Management’s commitment to promptly deal with and resolve any issues or complaints that may arise from the operation of our licensed premises, as well as the behaviour of our customers in the premises, in an appropriate manner.