Nestled in a tranquil riverside setting complete with a laid-back charm and a relaxed and cozy atmosphere is our high-quality dining area and top class restaurant exuding sophistication and elegance. The Swan at Ascot serves up an array of food options that will suit everyone. Tease your palate with a scrumptious food available all day or indulge in some refreshing beverages.
The perfect location for a memorable dining experience, Our restaurant comprises of two full-service bars, a relaxing alfresco area and spacious seating for up to 500 people.
Take in the relaxed ambience of the restaurant as you sit back and unwind with a glass of your favourite beverage and spoil yourself with a tantalizing meal from the specially designed menu after working up an appetite throughout the day.
Our Restaurant is open from 7:00am till late daily.
For more images of the please click HERE to view the gallery.
Please call us on 08 94298088 for all bookings and enquiries.
Food and Beverage Management Policy
The licensee and management of this property intend to provide a licenced venue where the public can relax and enjoy in a friendly environment. It is our aim that alcoholic beverages purchase and consumption will be responsibly handled by our guests and staffs.
Our staffs are properly trained to provide an excellent service in the same way that they are well aware of their duties. They will politely but firmly enforce the obligations and rights of the licensee relating to the sale and consumption of liquor on our premises.
Our business operates in accordance with the laws pertaining to the sale and supply of liquor at and from our premises. Our management and staff are committed on implementing these laws.on implementing these laws.
- Excessive or irresponsible consumption of liquor can be harmful to individuals and the community and the hotel recognise and acknowledge this.
- We are committed to serving alcohol in a responsible manner following the guidelines of the Director of Liquor Licensing. We do not intend to allow our customers to consume liquor to an extent that will be harmful for themselves or to others.
- Management is implementing methods to prevent or reduce excessive or irresponsible consumption of liquor.
- Juveniles will not be permitted in the premises if they are not accompanied by or under the supervision of a responsible adult.
- Our premises will operate in a way that will not be unduly disturbing or inconvenient for our neighbours, in respect of their rights. We expect and ensure that our customers behave in an appropriate manner while in the premises or leaving the premises.
- It is the Management’s commitment to promptly deal with and resolve any issues or complaints that may arise from the operation of our licensed premises, as well as the behaviour of our customers in the premises, in an appropriate manner.